
1. For the stunning full moon tonight. It was reflecting off the water in such a beautiful way during our walk.
2. For a cozy puppy tummy to warm my hands on after our walk!
3. For the ever changing state of nature. This morning on the way to work it was 82. On our walk this evening a balmy 51! It's suppose to be in the high 40's over night.
4. Passing the pumpkin patch everyday! I love seeing the big orange globes in the field. I think this weekend we will head out and get a couple for the house.
5. A new box of crayons! Nothing in the world better than new crayons! So many possibilities. :)

2 comments:
I tried to email you, but my computer is being dumb and wont open it up in my browser--so just email me at
janel39@hotmail.com and then I can email you back.
Thanks. I just sent you an email. :)
Post a Comment