
1. Watching Pea chase squirrels. She gets this look of pure joy on her face when she spots one and sets off on chase!
2. Walking at twilight. I love to walk after we watch sunset. The sky becomes the most lovely shade of lavender-blue-grey.
3. The crescent moon watching us as we walked.
4. Flowers. Wild and untamed.
5. Padding around barefoot at home, my fall vanilla-pumpkin spice candles scenting the air, my favorite music playing, a glass of wine and the knowledge that the rest of the evening is all mine. I can stay up all night like I love to do reading, and not have to wake up to an alarm. I can roll out of bed whenever my body feels ready to. Complete and total relaxation!
*My little camera took and unfortunate swim, so while it's drying out I'm using photos that I have previously taken. :(

5 comments:
Thanks I feel grateful again,
that is a very nice post.
life isn't always that hard, but it is good to share from the heart and let others know who we really are. I am not afaid of that.
love,
jesse
I love this idea of having a gratitude blog. Its nice to remember what we all have to be grateful for. Thank too for stopping by my blog, it seems now I have 2 blog friends.
Take care!
Namanste
Wow what an inspiring blog you have! Makes me want to write down my daily thankful things too! And on your other blog... I feel so much connection to myself. Only you are much more sweeter!
Hi! Oh what a nice and warm post you gave me. I love it when I make real friends like you.
I have many with those attributes but sometimes people get blocked, and they just can't do the right thing and send some affection.
Thankfull grateful affection... that is what life is about thanks baby,
jesse
Jesse: I'm glad you always share from your beautiful heart. And yes, thankful grateful affection is truly what makes life worth living.
Inside my mind: It's nice to make a new friend! For me this blog reminds me of how much I really do have in my life. In the end...it's always the little things that matter most. We should stop to appreciate them today.
Daisy: Thank you! I peeked at yours. Mmmmmm. I can't wait to have a bit more time to catch up and read back. Thanks for visiting. I hope you come back again.
Post a Comment