Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Thanks

1. For the beautiful golden sunset tonight.

2. For a warm home. Yes, We finally broke down and turned the heat on in the house. I'm not sure why since I sleep with a window open! Seriously, I realize how blessed I am to be able to afford to keep my home comfortable. I know some can't do that.

3. It's Wednesday...I'm thankful that in this insane economy I have a job and a paycheck again this week.

4. For my health.

5. For dreams....where ever they take me.

2 comments:

Mariposa said...

Amen to your list!

Which reminds me, I still have to make my Thankful Thursday post.

Anonymous said...

You turned the heat on! Amazing! Here in Az I am running around in shorts and a tank top---yesterday it was a freakin hot halloween---we were all sweating. I miss the cold, rainy days of Chicago. I bet you have a white Christmas too!!! I am jealous!