Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Wednesday 5


1. Seeing my blog friends list what they are grateful for. Jesse and Inside My Mind your lists were great!

2. For that adorable little face that didn't want to wake up on this rainy morning. I went to make the bed, and had to pull the quilt off her sleepy little face. She wanted none of it, so the bed went unmade today, while Cali slept in!

3. Pumpkin Pie oatmeal. Yummy.

4. Knowing that I can fall asleep tonight lulled by the sound of the gentle rain outside my open window.

5. A new Michael Connelly book. I can't wait to start it in bed tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a true star and I am grateful for your friendship, and that cute little cat... ohhha!

now I am compltely melted..

Take care, this is for you...

vixen kitten said...

Jesse, your sweetness always makes my day. You are an amazing friend to have. Thank you. :)