Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday 5


1. My son, because when I mentioned I was craving General Tso's Chicken, he offered to drive 20 minutes away and get some for us, despite it being almost 11:00 pm!

2. Sitting at the shore of the lake and just enjoying the beautiful evening air. Watching Pea chase frogs, the ducks swimming around, and the lovely moon. The best part...NO mosquitos. Dare I hope they have all finally hatched from our rain and lived their entire little life span out??

3. The tri-colored grilled peppers I had for lunch! They were sooo yummy. I could seriously exist on sweet bell peppers.

4. My ipod. To this day I still get thrilled at the thought of my entire music collection fitting on something so tiny!

5. My job. Despite having some bad days lately, I really do work with some very talented people. I try to remember that when the shit is hitting the fan in huge globs!

No comments: