Thursday, October 16, 2008

5 for Thursday


1. A beautiful crisp sunny morning, making a wonderful drive into work.

2. Another new friend we met at the lake. She is a 4 month old Golden Retriever. Oh. My heart. She was sooo pretty. Such a typical happy golden puppy. She made me smile and remember happy times with The Goose.

3. Some new wonderful Iranian recipes to try from my sweet blog friend! I'm so excited to make them soon! I will post some food porn pics!!

4. Pumpkin Pie oatmeal! Yeah, I know I was thankful for that yesterday, but it rocks and I'm thankful again today!

5. My unwavering faith. My promise. The knowledge in my heart that is soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi it sounds deliscious and am really looking forward to reading those Iranian dishes; they are the best in the world.

How is my Vixen Kitten?

prrrrr? lol

I wish I could kiss you
Jesse

bettysonly said...

I think that is great to post daily the things you are happy about. I don't know right now what to be happy about. Let me see. Life, just the fact that I woke up this morning is great. Having a job, some people have nothing to go to. The birds I hear sing when I leave home. Ok, I take that back, there are many things to be happy about. I just need to be more aware.

www.bettysonly.biz
www.financialsuccessismine.blogspot.com

vixen kitten said...

Jesse: Tired but smiling! Mmmmm a sweet kiss.....

Beth's Only: Thank you! I've found the more you think about your blessings, the more you notice them. Trust me, some days all I can see is the fact I'm breathing too! As you do this, you really start focusing on the little things in your day that make life sweet.

I love your blog! You have some wonderful ideas in it. Thank you for sharing them.

Good Girl: Thanks!