
1. The blissful feeling of sleeping in. I know I say it every weekend, but y'all have no idea how I much I truly enjoy it!
2. The lovely pink sky at sunset! I know this was personal gift to me from God. Welp, I mean it being PINK and all! :)
3. The way no matter where the Pea goes, she makes friends! On our walk this evening, there was a group taking family pictures at the lake. They were such a sweet bunch, and they all wanted to show Ms. Pea some love. Should I mention that they were all wearing black pants...and the Pea is white and blowing her coat?? I kinda tried to keep her away, but they would have none of it. They said a little fur wouldn't hurt their pictures! Gaaaa dog people are the best. :)
4. The way really good blues music can so completely relax you. Body, soul and mind. Ahhhh and when it's live and being played by friends it's even sweeter!
5. Dancing with the only guy close to eighty years of age in the club! Dancing to the point where your friends start warning you that you will be the cause of his heart attack! He was so cute, and I love old people with spunk who don't stop loving life!

2 comments:
good blog
Thank you, Max. Thanks for stopping by.
Post a Comment