Monday, October 13, 2008

My Monday Thanks


1. Another beautiful fall day. This weather is spoiling us. Of course I live where we have been known to have 40+ degree temperature drops on one day. Around here we just embrace the day!

2. The sound of the Sandhill Cranes flying overhead. Right now it tells me that winter is approaching.....but I know in a few months I will hear them again, letting me know spring is here!

3. My pink grapefruit body wash! I love the smell of it every morning!

4. Great music and an open sun roof on the drive home.

5. Meeting new 4 legged friends on our walks. Pea romped with a cute male boxer today. He had such a handsome face! They said they plan on coming daily, so hopefully we have new friend for play dates! His people were really laid back and cool too. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

lovely picture and romping wow
I want to know how it develops.

muah....

vixen kitten said...

Thank you Jesse! Hopefully I will have some new pics to post of the two of them playing soon!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want to see them soon....

thank you for turning me on!

Take care, this is for you...