Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sunday thankfulness

No pictures yet. My son ran off with the camera! :(

1. The sound of leaves rustling under our feet during our walk. I love that sound!

2. The beautiful display of color that is happening all around me. I loved how the sun was hitting one special tree as the Pea and I sat in the gazebo and read for a bit.

3. Sleeping in until 10:30 this morning. Blissful. :)

4. The nice basket of apples my son went out and picked for us. They are so pretty and will be great for a dutch apple pie!

5. Seeing the swans at the lake. They have been gone for such a long time, but today they were back!

3 comments:

bettysonly said...

The small things in life are really what matter. We are so into other things that we forget what makes the world go round. You made me think of those special things. Thanks! Please don't have another day like the other one. Actually, sometimes it is good to cry. Sometimes. :) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog baby,
and you are soooo nice,
and pretty I must also include
since I am flirting with you
with these tender words, so soft
that they could break if not
looked uppon with passion... :)

Muah... !

vixen kitten said...

Betty: Yeah, that day was pretty bad. Thankfully, they don't happen very much. For me life is always about the little things.

Jesse: Thank you for your sweet and kind words. xoxo