Sunday, October 5, 2008

A Sunday full of thanks


1. Sleeping in until 10am. I love to let my body wake up slowly, instead of to an alarm.

2. A gorgeous afternoon on the lake. The water was so calm, perfect for a few hours of reading and relaxing.

3. The beauty of a late blooming fall rose. Every year, this special tea rose amazes me with it's display of blooms long after the other roses have stopped. It hold special meaning to me, and no matter where I live, this rose will always be moving with me.

4. My Sweetest Pea. No matter what we do, she's always the best company. She was so happy to run errands and spend some time on the lake with me.

5. Mint chocolate chip ice cream. Mmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Jennybean said...

Great list... love me some mint chocolate chip!

Anonymous said...

I promise to comment tomorrow, I am exhausted tonight. Thank you for turning me on baby!!!

Your friend,

Jesse

vixen kitten said...

Jennybean: Comeon over...I always share!

Jesse: The comment police will not come find you. I promise! Get some sleep silly!