Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday 5


1. I'm posting this at 4:45 because it's been a day from hell here at work, and I'm thankful that I am out of here in 15 minutes and don't have to come back here for TWO DAYS! I like my job, I really do, but we deal with people's money, and deadlines, and the stress can just get to me somedays.

Ok, so I've calmed down a bit since 4:45! Actually I cried the whole drive home, and considered skipping life (walking Pea, the gym, friends) for the evening in favor of getting in bed with some sleep aids. 5 minutes with Pea convinced me to take the walk after all. She can do that to me. :)

Obviously, I feel better after my walk!


2. My Sweet Pea. The sweetest pea in the pod. I don't know what I'd do without you.

3. My son. For his amazing hug when I walked in the door all teary eyed and sad. For his "it's ok Mom."

4. For my lake. My 2nd home. For it's smells, and sounds and the feelings of comfort it gives me.

5. Feeling my body work hard. I love the feeling a really good workout gives me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hye baby,

how was your weekend? I hope it was okay and that you rested and felt loved.

Now I am wondering if I could offer you a painting? I know that painting your eyes was a great idea, but wow! I think that I want to offer you a yolked heart instead, is that okay with you?

Let me know kay????

muah...

vixen kitten said...

Jesse, I love the yolked heart! Of course it's ok with me. You are the sweetest.

Thank you handsome.