Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday 5

1. The feeling that I really accomplished something at work today. So many days I'm just spinning my wheels.

2. The very simple concept that we control our own destiny. We can write our own chapters in life.

3. Knowing I can sleep in tomorrow morning! yeah!!

4. Organic peanut butter and honey on multigrain bread. Heaven. :)

5. The happy thought of going to the pumpkin patch with my son tomorrow. We've done it since he was a baby, and each year I look forward to it. This year especially, since it may be the last year we can go together.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course, you are a winner, and you also inspire me with your love.

I am working on your Yolked Heart today, the process is slow, thanks for the patience. That one on the post is yours....

noe

bettysonly said...

It feels good to know you actually got something done at work. There are so many days that just go by.

Many people don't realize that we hold the key to our own destiny. If you pay attention some blame everyone else for what has happened in their lives. Take responsibility for your actions. Learn and grow.

You bring a sense of the small things that are taken for granted. ;o)

Betty' Only
www.bettysonly.biz