1. For my wonderful lunch of homemade chicken noodle soup. It was so goooood!
2. For the carpet of fallen leaves under our feet when we walked this evening. I love the rustling sound and the scent they give off as we walk over over them.
3. For the joy on my Sweet Pea's face when I get home. She is always sooooo happy to see me!
4. Yet another 75 degree day in November. Sitting at the park on lunch was so sweet.
5. The smell of fall driving home. Someone was burning leaves. For the distance I could smell them, it must have been a LOT of leaves. I adore that smell.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
1. For my friend Vixen Kitten.
2. For her beautiful heart and her gorgeous pets.
3. For our friendship
have a great night or day baby, and thank you for talking to Jacqueline she is like my sister I love her as much as I love you.....
Ciao and besssssos baby.... =)
Awwww thank you sweetie! Your friendship means the world to me. It's my honor to know someone as special as you are.
xoxo
~vk~
70 degree? sounds quite hot for november days. where are you from? (:
Post a Comment