1. For all the comments I've been getting from new readers. I love the opportunity to check out and read y'alls blogs! I've found some really new and interesting reads. Thanks everyone!
2. For the chocolate chips cookies my son baked for us today! I walked in the door from work and could smell them! They were yummy.
3. NYPD Blue Season 3 on dvd. It rocks!
4. The cool fall air on the walk the Pea and I had this evening. It was just enough to turn your cheeks pink and make you feel refreshed.
5. Watching the combines bring in the corn. What a great view out my window at work. Farm equipment seriously gets me HOT!
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
lol.farm equipments.
Crimsonwolf: I can't explain it, but yeah, seeing combines in action just gets my panties wet!
i glad I found your blog ,your a very interesting lady :) and thanks for adding me you are my first follower
well.
i know what you mean.
its like how i can't explain a soaped-wet girl. ;)
Zamboni .. especially when driven by a female .. YUM.
Post a Comment