Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday Thanks

It's been a while since I've posted. Some things have happened in the last two weeks, that have kept me pretty busy. I posted about them in my other blog, if any of you are interested. Anyway, I'm trying to settle back into my normal routine. We'll see how it goes.

1. Watching the Pea chase the geese into the lake. She tries to sneak up on them, but all of a sudden there is the sound of hundreds of wings flapping and lots of squawking and she stands there unsure as to how they heard her coming.

2. The milkweed pods bursting open with their fluffy white seeds. I look forward to seeing them every year around this time.

3. Good friends who make life sweet.

4. Sleeping in all weekend. My body is craving sleep so badly right now, and I love weekends when I can indulge!

5. Knowing I have a short 3 day work week this week! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful for my Vixen Kitten

I am grateful for her heart

I am grateful for her gratitude

love,
Jesse

Anonymous said...

I am like Jesse I am greatful for you Vixen and that you are back blogging.
Grateful for your thoughtful posts.
Grateful you are you