1. For sleep. For some reason I've been needing a lot of it lately, so I was happy to have nothing pressing to do this weekend.
2. For the Sweetest Pea in the Pod, who is content to hang with me all day, even when our happy asses barely leave the bed or sofa.
3. For my Grandma's homemade chicken soup recipe, and the amazing way my home smells while it's simmering on my stove. Just like hers use to.
4. For the warm memories I have of my Grandparents, their home, and the beautiful love they shared.
5. For a much needed shower today! After the Pea and I walked by the lake, I came home and stayed in my shower until I ran out of hot water. Ummm...yeah, I was a little prune like on my exit!
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy to know you get the rest your body needed!
Yay for the soup! I am hungry now!
oooohh,
how cute a little prune?
I can just picture it darling
kisses
Hey great blog I love the way you word it:)
Sunday 's are the hardest day of the week if you ask me. I look forward to getting it over with and the entire week as well. Monday is new and a fresh start.
You have a much better take on this than I do.
David
Hey.
thanks for droppin by.
guess will be seein you often babe.
- Crim
Post a Comment