1. For another beautiful 70 degree day in November!
2. For more happy buyers at the Yard Sale of the Century.
3. For a lovely walk with my Pea after I closed shop. The sky was stunning. The colors made my heart sing.
4. Margherita Pizza!! Need I say more? Mmmhhmm. Thought so!
5. Relaxing on the sofa, under my favorite quilt, with a great movie.
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
6. Making it one more day without being eaten by werewolves or abducted by mean-spirited aliens.
We share a taste for warm fall weather, dog walks and pizza. Do I have a great pizza place to take you!
CS Perry:
I'm all for being grateful for things...especially little things...so if that works for y'all, by all means roll with it sugar!
I'm from a pretty small town, and Sheriff Andy and his trusty Deputy Barney do a right fine job at keeping both werewolves and aliens just outside our town limits, forcing the dirty bastards to live in neighboring towns. I sleep safe knowing no such harm would ever befall me. :)
Tall Guy:
Welcome back! I've missed your comments! ;)
I'd love to share a pizza with you! I think we share a taste for a lot of things. Your friendship means the world to me. *hugs*
Post a Comment