1. For all the members of our military. For those who have served in the past, or currently are serving. Thank you for all your dedication, your hard work, your sacrifices. I stand in awe of each and every one of you.
2. For those who served and gave the ultimate sacrifice in defense of FREEDOM. My words could never express the gratitude my heart feels. Thank you.
3. For stores that are dog friendly! I have a great nursery near me that also sells pet food. They have the most stunning Christmas ornaments and decorations. Their candles are sooooo wonderful Best of all, they are cool with my dog coming in and shopping with me. Today we got a beautiful white and silver church ornament for 1/2 price!! We got a bag of cat food, and we got a really cute new house plant. I love ferns, and I found a really adorable rabbits foot fern to add to my collection. The Pea had a great time checking everything out, and she makes all things sweeter for me. :)
4. Aretha Franklin. Woman, I love your voice and your music.
5. Sexy, soft, freshly pedicured feet and Mustang Red toes! Far better than therapy. Far less expensive too! I hold live squarely by the ass. :)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Amen to your list, specially to all the men and women who fought for justice and freedom!
I'm with Mari on this one being ex Airforce
aretha franklin!!!!
she does some nice shit though i'm a dark music listner.
Hi Vixen Kitten,
how are you? I have a blog award to hand out to you on my site so come and grab it....
thank you for the quality friendship....
Jesse Noe
Back...
If you are not too busy, I hope you can try this Meme, HERE
No pressure here please...just want to know you more! :)
Thanks!
Love it!...What a great idea. Thanks for this one!
Linda
Post a Comment