Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wednesday Thanks

1. For bloggers who have already committed to granting me my Christmas wish! I know some of you only read this gratitude blog, but I ask each and every one of you to please read my Christmas Wish post in my main blog and consider granting my Christmas wish! Please....pretty please!

2. For chocolate creme pie! Ohhhh dang. Do I need to say more? Uhh huh. Thought not.

3. For the memories of Christmas Eve at my Grandma's house. Even though she is gone, I have years of wonderful memories to warm my heart this evening. Grandma and Grandpa, I miss y'all! I miss your pierogis Grandma, and I miss the way your home smelled when I walked in the door. I miss your decorations, and all the little things that made your house a home. I know you are making pierogis for Jesus now, and I know He loves them as much as I did, just don't feed too many to Fany and Lucy! The butter makes Fany's tummy upset. Take care of my puppies until I can get there to do it. I love you both. Merry Christmas with love from your favorite granddaughter. :) Don't worry Grandpa, I never told my sisters you called me that! *wink*

4. For a beautiful snowy walk with my Sweetest Pea in the pod to look at the Christmas lights. I love our walks so much this time of the year, and the soft tinkling of the bells on her collar.

5. For the greatest gift ever given. The reason we celebrate this day. For the birth of our Lord and Saviour. Happy Birthday, Jesus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful memories of your grandparents. it wasn't pierogies for me. but i know the feeling, the smells, the comfort. merry christmas.