1. The amazing sunset tonight. Not as much fun watching it from my desk at work, but a stunning display of colors no less.
2. My stylist. She makes my hair look fabulous!
3. Lost Season 4! Yes, I bought the box set today, and am anticipating a lot of sleepless nights this weekend when I indulge!
4. Cute pink sweaters that keep me warm and make me smile.
5. The sound of Sweet Pea when we walk and she is wearing her jingle bell collar! I look forward to it every year.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Too sweet. I need a cute pink sweater to keep me warm :)
Sounds great.
Great list!
Indulging in things that you love is a must.
Yes going around a course of fences and clearing them all is a rush for me and my horse. what a feeling of excitment as you become one to acheive the end result and that feeling when you look back with no fences down, nearly as good as being tied up to a bed and having your partner do whatever they want, mmmmmmm.
hmm.. this is quite an innovative style of writing!! something different from the long gargantuan posts i read on most blogs, and i myself create.
Post a Comment