Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday Thanks


1. A late night call that becomes a lullaby of my favorite Christmas songs. What a beautiful and peaceful way to drift off to sleep.

Thank you, You...it made me cry! Good happy tears.

2. The beauty of nature. There is a coating of ice on everything, and in the morning sun it sparkles and shines. The sun glints and dances off it, like thousands of tiny diamonds. My world looks like it has been sprinkled with fairy dust! For a girl who loves sparkly things nothing could be sweeter. Ok, maybe if it wasn't so e-ffing cold....but it's at least a gorgeous, sparkling cold!

3. A short week at work. Only 8 more hours and I'm free for 5 whole glorious days!

4. My Christmas tree. I wish I could have it up all year. It makes the house smell heavenly, and calms me after a long stressful day at work.

5. My Sweet Pea, who goes out and walks in this crazy cold with me, looking at the beautiful holiday lights.


*My little camera is on strike today, and so I'm using a photo I took last Christmas of my sweet Cali girl under the tree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, a feel good post. Your late night call sounds heavenly.

bettysonly said...

Happy Holidays to You,

I love to see what you enjoyed for the day. I have been in the Hoilday mood, the music is great. I am off until the 5th of January. I have just been relaxing. I am thankful for having this time off. My Christmas tree isn't up yet, I don't know if it's going up this year.

You know, my camera needs batteries I need to get on that.

Have a great Holiday Season and always be thankful for your surrounding, never take things for granted.

Betty's Only

Butch Boo said...

I hope you have a wonderful five days.

BB

X

Mike said...

Just popping by and want to wish you a very Merry Christmas
xx

Mike said...

Just popping by and want to wish you a very Merry Christmas
xx