Monday, December 1, 2008

Monday 5


1. For a surprise phone call from a blog friend. I loved talking with you!

2. For the beautiful snow this morning, even if it did make me 45 minutes late for work.

3. For the look on the Pea's face when we went out for our morning walk, and she saw the fluffy white stuff. Bliss. Pure bliss!

4. The way new panties can just make you feel sexy all dang day! *giggle*

5. Waking up to a sweet, but naughty text. Mmmmhhhmmm. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the naughty test and would love to see you in new panties lol and I love this blog of yours as well

Thiago said...

Hey, I found your blog because we like the same movies... your posts are very nice. sweet. i'm glad for finding your writings. so it is.

kisses from Brazil!

- said...

LOVED reading this. Three of yours on your list here make me smile too :)

Hope youre doin all kinds of well~

luv ya :)