Sunday, December 4, 2016

December 4, 2016



For the first snow of the year!  They said we'd get a dusting, but ended up with about 7 inches!  

For friends who listen and don't judge. I had some really great emotional support today and some truly great feedback.  

For getting home from my day safely.  I headed out to meet friends for breakfast and some shopping. When we came out our cars were buried!  There were cars in the ditch and off the road everywhere as I made my way home.  I'm so thankful my little car carried me safely back!

For a hot cup of tea and my Kindle!  Such a great combination on a cold snowy day!  Books and tea are magical!

For the soft gentle snoring of my Golden princess. I love hearing her as she cuddles against me. I love knowing she's always there. 

1 comment:

Colin Smith said...


Buy Facebook Fan Page Likes

Buying Them is Cheap
Real likes can be bought for a relatively small amount of money. This is not only due to the high cost of traditional advertising or Facebook ads. Time is money. Not buying Facebook likes costs you time. And measured by the effort you spend investing in organic ones, this investment is definitely worthwhile. Start with a smaller package and gradually increase your fans. This seems more authentic, especially when it comes to new fan pages, and it is easy on the wallet.

Please visit our service link: Buy Facebook Page Likes