Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday 5


1. To have my girl home again. I missed her so much, my words can't even describe it.

2. The beautiful warm sun shining through the windows while we rested.

3. Pellegrino and lime.

4. The extra bit of daylight at the end of my work day.

5. Knowing that spring is just around the corner.

4 comments:

Ron said...

Hi Vixen!

OMG...she's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Such royality and sweetness!

She looks part shepherd. We always had german shepherds growing up as kids, and I remember them being extremely loyal, protective, and unbelievably smart!

Sounds like you shared a wonderful weekend together. I'm so happy for you!

Yup...Spring is just around the corner. You can smell it, can't you?

Enjoy your evening, VK!

vixen kitten said...

Hi Ron,

We had a quiet weekend. She is not allowed to walk for 14 days, and her back legs are hobbled together to prevent movment.

We stayed inside with the windows wide open and listened to music, watched some movies and caught up on odd cleaning jobs!

Pea is very intelligent and extremely loyal. I don't know what I'd do with out her.

Thanks for visiting.

xoxo
~vk~

Anonymous said...

Hi,

my prayers and vives go to you and Pea......

xoxooxoxo

Dr Zibbs said...

Cute dog.

(Found you through Slyde's blog)