
1. For this coming year, and the promise it holds for me.
2. For one more day of work before I get 2 more off from the place.
3. For my beautiful new tree skirt and stockings from my favorite store, Pottery Barn! They are white quilted velvet and have just enough bling to make them sparkle under the lights! Mmmhhmm, this girlie loves her sparkle!
4. For a day spent relaxing and watching the kitties cuddle.
5. A long walk with the Pea to look at beautiful Christmas lights that are still up.

4 comments:
That is wonderful. I had a great year too!
Never knew you had another place! Happy New year here too!
Happy New Year,
Enjoy the year and all that it has to bring!
Betty's Only
That is a cool picture! I like those... they seem so fluffy... :)
I am glad you are my dear friend, and that you are grateful for your future, and your little kitties, oh how cute!
kisses
Post a Comment