
1. The way the sun glistened on the water today, like thousands of tiny diamonds.
2. Sleeping in until 10am!
3. Reading out on the lake. The sun over head, the water sparkling, the breeze blowing gently. I was able to totally lose myself for hours.
4. Freshly painted toes! I so love a good pedicure.
5. Stretching out in the kayak on my side, just inches above the water, and feeling the breeze blow across my body.

2 comments:
WoW! If only more people could live a life of 5! One of my sincere beliefs is that there is beauty in our lives but too often people make themselves too busy too find it. Therefore I challenge people to find 5 beautiful, extraordinary, supernatural and poetic things about their every day and journal them! God speaks to us, we must listen, huh? I'm going to have to use your blog as an example now! This is "bootyful" to me and I love that you are embracing life! My new-found hero!
Awwww thank you sweetie. I've been doing it for more than 6 years now, and I've found it really is the simple and ordinary things in life that matter the most and make it so beautiful and so worth living.
I love your blog, your courage and your heart. I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventure.
Post a Comment